Automation Studio™, developed by Famic Technologies Inc. is a Multi- Technological Software used in making, simulating & documenting circuits for your Real -Time Hydraulic, Pneumatic & Electrical Systems.
It also helps you to easily combine these various technologies in order to design, document and simulate a complete system.
Two versions of the software exist:
- Automation Studio Educational
- Automation Studio Professional
The Educational version of Automation Studio™ is a lighter version used by Engineering and Technical Schools to train future Engineers and Technicians.
The Professional version of this software, designed for Industries is an advanced version with additional features that helps Engineers, Trainers, and Service and Maintenance personnel in analyzing their actual systems.
ARVI HITECH PRIVATE LIMITED – AUTOMATION STUDIO™
- Automation Studio™ offers an All-in-One Intuitive Software Solution for increased Engineering Productivity with integrated simulation capabilities to validate a systems’ performance.
- Automation Studio™ is among the most complete trade-oriented system design and simulation software covering all project/machine technologies including hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical, controls, HMI and communications through the entire product lifecycle.
- Automation Studio™ seamlessly integrates system design engineering, simulation, prototyping, testing, troubleshooting, diagnostics, maintenance, service, training, and documentation, and is offered in 7 languages.
AUTOMATION STUDIO™ – FEATURES:
Automation Studio™ provides customers with various features which can be used in making up a circuit diagram for a Hydraulic, Pneumatic or an Electrical System and also in analyzing your circuit.
1. THOUSANDS OF SYMBOLS AT HAND
Comprehensive sets of libraries with ISO components that can be used to teach a wide array of subjects related to hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical and control technologies.
2. CUSTOMIZABLE LIBRARY
Easily create your own library with required components specific to an exercise or laboratory. Also, reproduce any Lab equipment to simulate them before the hands-on experience
3. COMPONENT SIZING
Calculation worksheets are provided for hydraulics, pneumatics and electrical components which include calculation tools provided with applicable equations and parameter definitions.
4. COMPONENT CONFIGURATION
All components have properties that can be easily changed in order to visualize their effect during simulation. Create and configure valves, cylinders, motors, etc. to obtain a component graphically and technically compliant to real performances.
5. SIMULATION MODE
The simulation modes “Normal”, “Slow Motion”, “Step by Step” and “Pause” allow users to control the simulation.
6. CUT-AWAY ANIMATION
We can also see animation of certain components in Automation Studio™ while simulation and its working. The animated component cross-sections illustrate the internal functioning of components. The animations are synchronized with the circuit simulation.
7. DYNAMIC MEASURING INSTRUMENTS
Used to measure various properties like pressure, flow etc. and to make observations after the circuit simulation.
- Component Dynamic Instrument
- Node dynamic measuring instrument
- Differential dynamic measuring instrument
8. CHANGING DYNAMIC PROPERTIES
In Automation Studio™ we can change the values of certain components while in simulation by just one click on the component, for e.g.; if click on the orifice, we can change its internal diameter and the change can be seen in the change in the color of the pipelines.
- Y-plotter with respect to t (time):
Any component selected will be displayed on the y- axis and time on the x-axis.
- Y-plotter with respect to x (another variable):
Any component variable selected will be displayed on the x- axis, another component’s variable or same component’s different variable will be displayed on the y-axis.
- Y-plotter with respect to x (another variable) and z (another variable):
Any component variable selected will be displayed on the x- axis and another component’s variable or same component’s different variable will be displayed on the y-axis, similarly with z-axis another component’s variable or same component’s different variable will be displayed.
10. CATALOGUE MANAGER
- Manufacturer’s catalogue consists of components of different company’s products with the option to see its configuration, details and also use it in circuit making.
- Test bench is also there to see the working of the component and all the instructions are written there to guide the customers along.
- Training Demo Catalogues are used for Training Purposes to schools, colleges and industries.
11. BOM CREATION
Customizable and dynamic Bill of Material that can be placed directly on the schematic or exported to create a report.
12. TEMPLATES CREATION
Select from predefined templates or create your own with the default information of your choice like school logo, BOM, Title Block, etc.
13. PRINT & EXPORT
Simply print to any size of paper or export your circuit in multiple formats to share with other applications.