PUMP AND FILTER FUEL POLISHING SYSTEM – RACOR P510MAM SERIES
During refining, distribution, and storage, fuels are subject to contamination from dirt, rust, water intrusion and condensation, microbial growth, and oxidation. If allowed to enter the fuel tank during transfer, these contaminants can lead to prematurely plugged filters, damaged components, decreased combustion efficiency, and even system failure.
• Innovative, modular fuel filter/water separator, bottom-load design
• One size housing, with M16-1.5 ORB ports (adapters available)
• 12/24V DC brushless electronic fuel pump, 66 gph (250 lph) flow
• Internal 26 psi (179 kPa) pressure regulation
• Features high-performance Aquabloc® media in cartridge-style pleated element
• Water-in-fuel sensor
• Control module for pump and water sensor operation
• A removable and reusable contaminant collection bowl is standard on all models
• UL 1105 fire tested
• Operating Temperature: -40°F to +255°F (-40°C to +121°C)
REPLACEMENT CARTRIDGE FILTER ELEMENTS – RACOR FBO SERIES
The FBO filtration assembly can be used on mobile refuelers or installed in refueling cabinets. The unit can also be used for diesel fuel dispensing pumps or as a primary fuel filter/water separator on large diesel engines. The FBO assembly features a locking ring collar, which attaches the filter housing to the aluminum die-cast filter head with four bolts. The closure hardware allows maintenance personnel – even one person – to easily change out the filter cartridge element.
• Removes water that enters the system during refueling. Any water present in the fuel stream will support bacterial growth, which can cause clogged filters and result in the formation of corrosive acids. Susceptible components then rust and corrode, leading to erosion and wear of critical fuel system components.
• Removes hard particles present in air that are introduced during fueling, such as sand and silica.
• Prevents costly injector damage and increases operational life of downstream filters.
• Saves time and money by eliminating unplanned maintenance and unscheduled downtime from system component failure.
• Available in a wide range of configurations to meet the unique requirements of customers’ engines, including marine (UL-approved) versions.
• Locking ring collar allows a single person to easily perform filter change-outs
Print Product Overview
FUEL FILTER FUNNEL – RACOR RFF SERIES
Dirt and water are practically unavoidable in stored fuel. Their presence often leads to the formation of bacteria, corrosive acids, and rust, which can cause plugged filters, damaged components, decreased combustion efficiency, and, in severe cases, system failure.
• Available in four sizes and flow rates
• PTFE-coated stainless steel filter mesh
• Electro-conductive plastic material
• No parts to replace
HASTINGS – FUEL DISPENSING FILTERS
Dirty fuel is a fact of life. Hastings fuel dispensing filters clean fuel before it reaches the vehicle, helping to prevent premature parts wear and to keep engines running at maximum efficiency.
Modern fuel injection systems require fuel be free of both particulate and water contamination. Microscopic particles in the fuel, as small as 2-3 microns, can cause abrasive wear severely damaging the fuel injection system and other high-pressure engine components.
Hastings heavy-duty filters are designed to meet or exceed OE performance. They provide the protection your equipment needs for optimal performance and to maintain warranty coverage.
•Helps diesel fuel meet engine and injector manufacturers’ specifications for fuel cleanliness levels at intake
•Bulk fuel filtration
•Heavy-duty, on-highway transportation
•Commercial trucks and buses