VSO Miniature Proportional Valve
The VSO® miniature proportional valve provides enhanced flow control for applications where precise control flow control is required up to 56 slpm. The VSO® miniature proportional valve provides precise flow control of gas in
proportion to input current. The valve can be controlled with either DC current or pulse width modulation along with closed loop feedback to deliver optimal
system performance. Together with its ability to provide precise control over varying temperatures and media types, the VSO® miniature proportional valve is ideally suited for manufacturers of medical and analytical equipment.
• Enables precise flow control for improved instrument accuracy
• Thermally compensated to maintain precise flow over a wide range of media
• Computer automated calibration and serialization for performance traceability
• Cleaned for Oxygen and Analytical Service use
• Proven performance tested to 100 million life cycles
• RoHS compliant
MD Pro Miniature Proportional Valve
The MD PRO is a miniature 2-way normally closed (NC) proportional valve that controls gas flow proportionaly to input current for flow rates up to 56slpm. When used with closed loop feedback, the MD PRO is an economicalsolution that provides repeatable pressure and flow control. The MD PRO is ideal for applications such as respiratory therapy, anaesthesia delivery and
patient monitoring devices.
• Provides repeatable flow performance over its rated life
• Offers a superior combination of value and performance to reduce system cost
• Available Oxygen and Analytical Service use clean
• Proven performance tested to 10 million life cycles
• RoHs compliant
• O2 Concentrators/Conservers
• Anaesthesia Delivery
• Pressure & Flow Control
• Patient Monitors
MODEL EPC ELECTRONIC PROPORTIONAL CONTROL VALVE
The Porter Model EPC Electronic Proportional Control Valve is an electromagnetically-actuated, proportional control valve designed for use in closed loop flow or pressure control systems. When coupled with a flow sensor or pressure transducer and a proportional electronic controller, Model EPC is capable of providing steady and precise control of gas flow rates or pressures. The Model EPC is a DC-driven, normally-closed valve which includes an elastomeric valve seat to provide bubble-tight shut-off. A broad range of flow coefficients (Cv’s) is available for either flow or pressure control.
The Model EPC is offered with either integral compression fittings for in-line mounting or as a manifold-mount version. To allow design and user flexibility, custom configurations in OEM-scale quantities are also available.