Parker’s thermal and power management technology offers comprehensive solutions for the complex challenges of heat management in today’s advanced applications. As medical equipment, power electronics and other high heat applications become faster and smaller, the need for thermal management solutions increases significantly. Ranging from thermal compounds and pads to heat transfer and cooling systems, Parker’s thermal management products can reduce heat efficiently, cost effectively and at virtually any size or scale.
HYPERCOOL WATER COOLED AFTERCOOLER
Compressed air and gases contain high levels of liquid water vapour. Effective water removal leads to reduced maintenance costs, enhanced system operation and improved product quality. Hypercool water cooled aftercoolers represent the vital first step in this process, installed immediately downstream of compressors or blowers they eliminate over 80% of the water present within compressed air and gas systems.
• Fixed or removable tube bundles
• Carbon steel shell and copper tubes for standard applications
• Cupro-nickel shell and tubes for sea water use
• Stainless steel shell and tubes for aggressive gas and/or water
• Carbon steel shell and stainless steel tubes for aggressive air or gas
• High pressures up to 40 barg (up to 80 barg on request) and low pressures down to 1barg
• Stainless steel centrifugal water separators are available on request
HYPERCHILL PLUS – INDUSTRIAL WATER CHILLER FOR PRECISION COOLING OF LOW VISCOSITY INDUSTRIAL COOLING FLUIDS
Extremely compact and easy to use, Hyperchill Plus is designed for safe and reliable operation in the most varied working conditions, providing precise and accurate control of low viscosity process fluid temperature.
• Complete solution, easy to install and manage
• Non-ferrous hydraulic circuit including non-ferrous water tank
• A differential pressure switch ensures system shut down if the circuit runs dry
• Completely configurable with many options and kits to fit the needs of a wide variety of industrial applications
• Maximum ambient temperature up to 48°C on standard units, tropicalization up to 53°C
• Use of compliant scroll compressors (on ICEP007 and larger)
• Low ambient speed-control (optional)
HYPERCOOL AIR COOLED AFTERCOOLER
The Parker Hiross Hypercool range of air cooled aftercoolers represents a cost effective solution to easily remove water vapour from compressed air and cool it to safe usable levels for many industrial applications.A high quality aftercooler, properly sized is an excellent investment that can help ensure that the compressed air system works efficiently, thereby guaranteeing the quality of the finished product.
• Robust construction and compact design
• Low pressure drop design
• Protective grill for fan and heat exchanger
• High efficiency and low noise axial fans
• Standard protection with epoxy powder coating
• Full range of matching centrifugal separators “Hypersep”
• Extensive range of condensate drains “Hyperdrain”
CONTROL FLUID TEMPERATURE IN HYDROSTATIC DRIVE CIRCUITS, HYDRAULIC THERMAL BYPASS VALVES, 250 PSI – TH SERIES
TH Series Thermal Bypass Valves are used to modulate fluid temperature by shifting return line flow through the cooler, or bypassing it directly to the reservoir. Additionally, an integral pressure relief function automatically releases excess pressure to the reservoir if the cooler becomes restricted, and the inlet pressure becomes excessive. Relief crack pressure settings range from 5 to 85 psi in 5 psi increments. The TH Series is available in 1″” size and rated for pressures up to 250 psi with a max flow rate 60 gpm. There are five standard shift temperatures.
• Ideal for hydrostatic drive circuits requiring fast warm up, controlled fluid temperatures, and low return line back pressure.
• Lightweight, corrosion resistant aluminum housing
• Integral relief valve dumps excess inlet pressure to the reservoir
• Five standard shift temperature options
• Wide range of crack pressure options from 5 to 85 psi
AIR OIL COOLER WITH HYDRAULIC MOTOR – LHC SERIES
The Parker LHC air oil cooler series offers a reliable and efficient cooling solution that is suitable for mobile and industrial applications. The LHC air oil cooler is available with extra corrosion protection, for use in marine/offshore applications (LHC-M) and with ATEX approval for use in potentially explosive atmospheres above ground (LHC-X).
The maximum cooling capacity is 300 kW at ETD 40 °C with a hydraulic motor up to 25.2cm³/rev.
• Quiet fan and motor.
• Efficient and robust design which extends operating lifetime and reduces service and maintenance costs
• Cooler matrix with low pressure drop and high cooling capacity.
• Easy to maintain and easy to retrofit in many applications.
• Hydraulic motor with displacement from 8.4 cm3 /r to 25.2 cm3 /r.
SHELL AND TUBE WATER OIL COOLERS – SWO SERIES
The Parker SWO Water Oil Coolers are manufactured to cater for the most common power requirements in the hydraulics industry. The serialised manufactured units range from the smallest size (TP-A1) with 3 kW of heat dissipation power to the largest size (TP-F6) with 500 kW per average.
Two fluids, of different starting temperatures, flow through the water oil cooler. One fluid flows through the internal tubes and the other flows around the tubes inside the shell. Heat is transferred from one fluid to the other through the tube walls, either from inside the tubes to the surrounding fluid or vice versa.
• Light and compact
• Suitable for many applications
• Easy installation
• Cost-effective and environmentally friendly
• The shell is made from cast aluminium/bronze, finely machined to accept the tube bundle with no friction and accurate tolerances. All shell ports are machined by CNC equipment to provide the highest degree of accuracy.
• End covers are bolted type to allow access to the tube bundle for maintenance. Made from gun metal and hot pressed brass as standard to prevent corrosion.