TUBE FITTING ,TWO FERRULE COMPRESSION FITTING – A-LOK® SERIES
Parker’s A-LOK® two ferrule compression tube fittings are designed to provide reliable leak-free connections for instrumentation, process and control, and analyzer applications that specify a two ferrule system. Manufactured to the highest quality standards, these tube fittings are available in a broad range of sizes, corrosion resistant materials and configurations.
As standard, Parker’s A-LOK® tube fitting are manufactured from heat code traceable 316 stainless steel. Other materials include 6Mo, Alloy 825, Alloy 625 and Alloy C-276. Straight fittings are machined from cold finished bar stock, while shaped bodies are machined from close grain forgings.
• Exceptionally wide choice of configuration styles;
Tube to male pipe
Tube to female pipe
Tube to tube unions
37˚ flare (AN) to A-LOK
Tube to O-ring seal
Tube to welded systems
• Parker Suparcase™ surface treatment process for superior material hardening
• Hardened ferrules provide leak free connections
• Silver plated nuts provide gall resistance during makeup
COMPRESSION STYLE PLASTIC FITTINGS, FAST-TITE
Parker’s Fast & Tite fittings are a compression style fitting that installs in seconds without tools and provides a tight, sure, leak proof seal without clamps or adjustments. A unique grab ring for tube retention, coupled with a Nitrile o-ring creates a positive seal and assures good tube retention with only hand tight assembly.
Use with soft metal, glass tubing and the following Parker Parflex.
• White or black Polypropylene or white Nylon
• Installs in seconds without tools
• 302 stainless steel grab ring for tube retention
• Nitrile O-ring for positive seal
• FDA compliant , NSF-51
• Hand tight assembly Division tubing.
PIPE FITTINGS, INSTRUMENTATION
Parker’s Pipe Fittings deliver superior performance in pressures up to 10,000 psi. These instrumentation quality pipe fittings were developed to meet both ANSI B31.1 and ANSI B1 specifications for higher pressure and temperature service. These pipe fittings offer the installer the ability to directly connect to tubing with NPT to tube compression fitting connections (for example, male connectors), thus eliminating an extra connection.
• Packaged in sealed boxes for cleanliness
• Working pressures calculated in accordance with Power Piping Code ANSI B31.1 and Refinery Piping Code ANSI B31.3.
• All pipe threads are National Pipe Taper (NPT) and exceed the requirements of ANSI B1.20.1.
• Rolled male threads for extra strength
• Straight bodies machined from applicable ASTM bar stock specifications
• Shapes machined from close grain forgings
• Size ranges from 1/16″ through 2″ NPT
• Materials – 316 Stainless Steel, Brass and Steel. (Other materials by special order)
• All exposed threads protected to prevent damage
AUTOCLAVE COMPRESSION FITTING, 15,000 PSI – SW SERIES
Parker Autoclave’s SW Series utilizes the proven Speed Bite connection. This fitting is designed with a single ferrule compression sleeve for systems up to 15,000 PSI (1034 BAR). This connection delivers fast, easy make-up and reliable bubble-tight performance, in a variety of liquid or gas service applications. Installers will appreciate the low make-up torque with the Molybdenum Disulfide coated nuts. This key feature also helps to prevent galling during installation.
• Single-ferrule compression sleeve
• Fast easy make-up of connection
• Tubing sizes are 1/16”,1/8″, 1/4″, 3/8″, and 1/2″
• Fittings manufactured from cold worked 316 stainless steel
• Molybdenum disulfide-coated gland nuts to prevent galling
• Operating temperatures from 0°F (-17.8°C ) to 650°F (343°C)
PERMANENT FERRULE LESS TUBE FITTINGS – PHASTITE SERIES
Phastite® is a breakthrough in tube connection systems; its innovative design concept eliminates the costly requirement of welding and combines quick installation with a signal assembly process achieving a tube connector that can be used in applications up to 20,000 psi/1380 bar. Developed in a range of standard and corrosion resistant alloys to cope with the most demanding environments, from subsea exploration in the north sea to natural gas drilling in Kazakhstan. Phastite® meets all the relevant performance and functional requirements of industry standards, including pressure containment to a safety factor of a minimum of 4:1, proven by actual tubing burst tests. Throughout the development of Phastite®, product performance and integrity were paramount. A rigorous testing program including Thermal Cycling, Shock, Vibration, Helium Leak, Gas Tight and Hydrostatic testing has been completed.
• Reduced Installation Costs
• Simple assembly process
• No need to re-make or re-test
• No welding required
• Reduced tubing costs
• Weight reduction
• No loose parts
• Simple make-up
• Vibration tolerant
• No need for hot work