Parker’s miniature air gas/liquid diaphragm pump line provides the highest flow per Watt available on the market. Parker’s miniature pumps are suited for applications ranging from portable battery powered devices, such as air sampling, to laboratory and medical instrumentation. Parker also offers a full line of miniature liquid diaphragm pumps which have a higher fluidic resistance compared to gas or air due to being incompressible and of a much higher viscosity. Parker’s miniature diaphragm pumps provide customers with substantial cost savings and reduced field service time.
BTC IIS and TTC IIS Miniature Diaphragm Pump
BTC-IIS Miniature Diaphragm Pumps are a series of brush and brushless DC motor driven pumps which are tailored to meet the specific application performance requirements. The innovative compact designs incorporate leading edge technologies that allow them to operate more efficiently than existing pump designs. BTC-IIS Pumps offer multiple component configurations allowing them to be used for either vacuum, pressure, or alternating vacuum and pressure operations. BTC-IIS is ideal for compact, high flow, wide pressure ranges, long-life, low noise applications.
BTC and TTC Miniature Diaphragm Pump
BTC Miniature Diaphragm Pumps are a series of brush and brushless DC motor driven pumps, which are tailored to meet specific application performance requirements. An innovative compact design incorporates leading edge technologies that allow them to operate more efficiently than existing pump designs. BTC Pumps offer multiple component configurations allowing them to be used for either vacuum, pressure, or alternating vacuum and pressure operations. BTC series is ideal for a wide range of pressures and low noise applications.
• Innovative and efficient engineering designs enable the BTC Series
to push the performance envelope in a lightweight, compact size.
• Using our proprietary advanced diaphragm elastomer and superior
brushless motor design sets the highest benchmark for servicefree
operation that exceeds 10,000 hours.
• Incorporating the lightweight EZ Mount Accessory facilitates
simple system assembly while dampening vibration and
reducing noise levels.
• TTC Series’ innovative and efficient design pushes the performance
envelope in a lightweight, compact size which allows it to operate at
the highest performance/size ratio.
• Highest efficiency in class. The TTC supports low power for portable
and battery powered instruments.
• RoHS compliant
T2-03 Micro Diaphragm Pumps (air/gas) Up to 2.5 LPM Free Flow
T2-03 micro diaphragm pump series is ideal for higher performance, fixed and portable air and gas detection, and medical applications requiring flow up to 2.5 lpm. T2-03 pumps are proven in fixed and portable applications for sampling of hazardous gases and vapors typical of industrial and mining operations.
• The valve design has been optimized to provide the highest flow rates available with the lowest power draw in this package size. Lower power results in longer battery life and smaller instrument size.
• The wear components of these pumps have been designed to provide maximum life. Many applications for these pumps require 10,000+ hours of operation.
• The pumps fit into the extremely tight spaces demanded of today’s handheld instruments, such as portable gas detectors and portable instruments such as handheld gas detectors and medical devices. The lightweight design minimizes instrument weight.
• RoHS compliant.
• Gas Sampling
• Fixed Gas Detectors
• Medical Instruments
• Aerosols and Particle Analysis
• Combustion Analyzers
LTC Miniature Diaphragm Pump (Liquid)
LTC Miniature Diaphragm Pumps are offered in both brush and brushless DC motor drives that can be configured for your specific performance requirements and handle a wide range of liquid media over a wide range of pressures. LTC’s patented Fluid-Blok™ Advanced Sealing Technology provides redundant sealing capabilities to eliminate potential leaks. Monolithic diaphragm design enables maximum suction, priming, and continuous dry operation. Ideal for waste, transfer and bulk movement of liquids.
• LTC Series Pumps set the highest benchmark for service free life expectancy with our advanced proprietary diaphragm elastomer.
• Multiple port designs available for simple integration: Barb tubing connection, 6MM compression fitting, or 1/4-28 UNF threads with top and bottom face sealing.
• Overmolded diaphragm eliminates metal components in the wetted path resulting in a design that is inert to variety of media.
• Incorporating the lightweight EZ Mount Accessory facilitates simple system assembly while dampening vibration and reducing noise levels.
• Our 100% oil and grease-free pump and compressor design maintains the purity of your system and are commonly used in FDA-approved systems.
• RoHS Compliant