Parker provides on-site, on-demand gas supply solutions, and offers a comprehensive range of analytical and industrial gas generation systems. Our nitrogen gas generators for industrial applications and analytical lab gas generators support laboratory equipment and instruments. All Parker gas generators provide simple “plug and play” installation, efficiently enabling a continuous or on-demand supply of consistently pure gas.
NITROSOURCE PSA NITROGEN GAS GENERATOR (5% TO 5 PPM MAXIMUM REMAINING OXYGEN CONTENT)
The NITROSource nitrogen gas generators unique design and advanced energy saving technology means less compressed air is needed to generate more nitrogen than any other gas generator currently available. Supported by substantially lower servicing costs, reduced downtime and a longer working life than comparable nitrogen generators, NITROSource offers the most cost-efficient nitrogen supply available; significantly more affordable and safer than traditional delivery methods of supply, such as gas cylinders and mini bulk storage.
Key features of the Parker domnick hunter NITROSource:
• Energy saving technology – matches compressed air flow to the nitrogen outlet flow. Resulting in reducing compressed air use, which sequentially lowering energy consumption and save operational costs.
• Lower cost maintenance, extensive working life – the Carbon Molecular Sieve, the ‘engine’ of the generator delivers nitrogen more efficiently, leading to a very long working life – and major savings on maintenance.
• Availability of five year extended warranty – offering the assurance of no unexpected maintenance costs and maximised factory up-time.*
• Industry compliance – food and pharmaceutical safe, in line with European statute (EIGA) and the USA Food & Drugs Administration (FDA Article 21) and Pharmacopeia compliance.
• Unique gas quality control system
• Remote monitoring – enabling connection to proprietary remote management and the generator control systems to control and track gas parameters from a central location
• Easily upgradable supply – simply add extra generators as the application requirement grows.
HYDROGEN GENERATORS FOR FUEL GAS
Parker fuel gas hydrogen generators utilize proton exchange membrane, which eliminates the use of liquid electrolytes with hydrogen generators. Proven in over 40,000 GC installations worldwide. Parker generators are the most reliable hydrogen generators on the market.
• Ideal for fuel gas for up to 14 FID’s
• Eliminates dangerous and expensive hydrogen gas cylinders from the laboratory
• Exclusive water management system and control circuitry maximize uptime
• Unique display lighting changes color for easy status checks and water level indication
• Remote control and remote monitoring capable by adding USB options bay controller
• Compact and reliable – only one square foot of bench space required
• Includes 2 year cell warranty
• No liquid caustics required
ZERO AIR GENERATORS
Parker Zero Air Generators are systems manufactured with state-of-the art, highly reliable components engineered for easy installation, operation, and long term performance. Parker Zero Air Generators are much easier to install than dangerous high pressure gas cylinders, and only need to be installed once! All that is required is a standard compressed air line and an electrical outlet.
• Produce UHP Zero Air from house compressed air (<0.05 ppm THC)
• Eliminate inconvenient and dangerous zero air cylinders from the laboratory
• Increase the accuracy of analysis and reduce the cleaning requirement of the detector
• Qualitative SMART-Display provides operational status at a glance
• Recommended and used by many GC and column manufacturers
• Typical payback period of less than 1 year
• Silent operation and minimal operator attention required
• Models available to service up to 66 FIDs
HIGH PURITY NITROGEN GENERATORS FOR ANALYTICAL INSTRUMENTS INCLUDING ICP
Parker domnick hunter nitrogen gas generators employ robust, field proven technology to produce high purity nitrogen for life science, chemical analysis and spectroscopy applications. Flow rates range from 5 to 12.5 lpm, with purities from 99.8 to 99.999%.
Features / Benefits:
• Complete ‘Plug and Play’ system for laboratory applications
• Produces a continuous supply of nitrogen from 99.8% to 99.999% purity
• Integral oil free compressor, with advanced noise reduction technology
• Eliminate inconvenient and potentially dangerous nitrogen cylinders
• Compact, reliable with minimal operator attention and maintenance
• Economy mode as standard, increases compressor life
For more information or a detailed discussion about your specific requirements please contact Parker or an authorised Parker distributor.